Triad RF introduces the TTRM4005DR, a 25W 2×2 MIMO Bi-Directional Amplifier, which operates from 4400 – 5000 MHz.
State-of-the-art GaN devices, along with complex matching circuits for the driver and final devices, allow the TTRM4005DR to deliver 5 Watts of OFDM output power per channel, while maintaining an EVM of 4.4%.
Featuring an integrated heatsink and an IP67 rated DC/Control circular connector, the TTRM4005DR has been built to survive in all harsh environments. The unit has been designed in the same manner as our other military products that have successfully passed the rigorous tests of MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-961
The TTRM4005D comes with several new features including the following:
• Transmit Output Power Detector
• Radio Input Power Detector
• Status pin states if the unit has exceeded acceptable temperature levels or gone into a failure mode
• Improved base plate temperature output circuitry
• Production quantities have already begun shipping to several domestic and international customers of high speed video and data links
For more information, please visit our TTRM4005D product page.