Triad RF Systems comprises three partners with over 40 years of accumulated knowledge of what is required to design, manufacture, market, sell and service RF/Microwave amplifiers and amplifier systems.
Three individuals who know the rules for making the highest quality, state-of-the-art RF/microwave circuits, but also have the innate knowledge of how to push the limits in order to create products that meet ever-demanding challenges when it comes to size, efficiency and linearity.
We do not make decisions via committee or after time-consuming meetings; instead when an idea is suggested, we typically prototype it and if successful, turn it into product. Examples of this process include:
- Integrated transmit (TX) and receive (RX) modules
- Open and closed-loop linearization circuits
- Implementation of compact programming logic devices (CPLDs)
- Four and six-layer RF boards
- Integrated wide input DC supplies or Versatile DC Supplies (VDS™)
- Integral housings and covers to maximize PCB real estate
- Dual and Quad amplifiers in one package for multi-in multi-out (MIMO) radios
- Solid protection circuits that can withstand natural abuse in the field
- Switching speeds < 1 μsec
- State of the art filter integration
- By-pass circuits with < 1 dB insertion loss
Our market knowledge has enabled us to partner with some of the leading radio manufacturers and build state-of-the-art solutions that give them an advantage in transmission distance and signal purity. We also understand the market pressures for increasing data transmission while simultaneously requiring less DC power. These opposing forces create challenging issues for RF power amplifiers. Triad RF has stepped up to this challenge by creating some of the most linear and efficient amplifiers in the market.
We also understand the need-by-yesterday world we all currently live in, which is why we have teamed up with suppliers and distributors that share our vision and have product available on the shelf to minimize lead time. Our website, sales and ERP systems all run off of a single platform allowing us to be responsive and accurate when it comes to stock and lead time. These state-of-the-art systems allow us to minimize our lead times by optimizing stock inventory levels in order to minimize long-lead parts.
We outsource production builds to a veteran contract manufacturer (CM) who utilizes Samsung SM321 and SM421 pick and place lines along with a Mirtec MV-2HTL which insures error-free assemblies and top-of-the-line quality. With over 25 employees, our CM provides Triad RF with the backbone required to handle any job, regardless of quantities. We recently filled an order of over 70 pcs from PO to Invoice in less than 6 weeks.
Finally, the three partners of Triad RF are committed to minimizing our overhead costs so that we stay competitive around the globe. We outsource our HR department, accounting/finance and IT departments, while at the same time we implementing some of the latest cloud-based tools so we can manage the sales, finances and inventory ourselves.
As a private company, we will never put earnings, revenue, gross profit or inventory valuations ahead of our customer’s needs. We truly feel that if we create the right products and services, earnings will naturally follow. We have learned from our experiences what is truly required to be a successful manufacturer in the RF/Microwave industry, and with this knowledge we have created a set of rules which we operate and live by. These rules define our operations and our people. They are listed below:
Triad RF Company Rules:
- Products and innovation first, earnings will follow
- Finance never dictates operations
- Engineers are some of the highest paid people in the company
- Hire the best employees
- Take care of ALL of our employees
- From top to bottom, everyone’s value is equal
- Treat Customers with the utmost respect
- Have the best systems in place
- Minimize the need for wasteful meetings
See the LinkedIn pages of the three founders: